- Write a paragraph on the experience of your first day at school.
- How was your feeling before the journey to the school?
- What did you do before going to school?
- With whom did you reach your first school?
- What was your feeling after reaching the school?
- What was your feeling when your class teacher called out your name?
- How did you enjoy the class?
- What was your overall feeling on the day?
My first day at school is a very memorable day in my life. When my parents declared the news or my schooling , I became very much excited and started dancing in great joy. Then the expected day came. I went to every member of our family and received blessings from all. I was very happy. Then I reached our village primary school with my father. I joined my classmates and started shouting and running around the school premises. I thought that I was in the school only to enjoy myself with my classmates. Then the bell for classroom rang and I entered the first class of my school life. At first I felt thrilled , When our class teacher called out my name, I became more excited and delighted. He asked me my fathers name and some other questions . I answered them all. He introduced me to the class. The teacher was a very jolly minded man . Then two more classes were held . I made friends , explored the school and played in the school field . All these gave me great joy, delight and thrill. This was my first day school. I can still clearly remember this happy day of my life.